Some great downloads for Windows 7 and Windows 64-bit users today:
Short version: I have a solution for those of you needing a 64 bit OS solution for printing to OneNote. Read on for details.
Well… it’s been a long time between posts. Without making excuses, suffice it to say we’ve been crazy busy working on the next release of OneNote. And given strong feedback about the 64 bit print driver issue, I decided to put what little spare time I had into trying to develop a 64 bit OS solution for printing to OneNote 2007 for you, rather than blogging.
So after spending some time over Thanksgiving and Christmas vacations and more than a few evenings coding I now have a solution you can download to enable you to print to OneNote 2007 from 64 bit Vista (and Windows 7 beta if you have it…).
Learn more HERE
What’s new in this version:
- Windows 7 beta supporting (SPTD 1.58);
- Protected images creation: “Password” field on Disc Imaging dialog;
- Compressed images creation: “Compress” option on Disc Imaging dialog;
- “Image Catalog” item was moved to the first level of Main Menu;
- MDF-file type association option;
- Languages updates.
- Devices speeds detection;
- Lite-ON DHXXXXX drives supporting;
- Large RAID volumes issue;
- Mounting B6T DVD images;
- Setup improving: Unicode supporting;
- Some minor interface bugs.
I think the only thing I have worry about before upgrading to Windows 7 RC is my Antivirus.